Protecting you, your family and your home
Arrange a call

Expect the Unexpected

A house is one thing, but soon it becomes a home and everything in it is worth protecting. You probably insure your phone, car, pets. What about yourself? Let Alder Rose help make sure your’re covered for any eventuality.

Protect Yourself

It’s important that you think about yourself. You probably insure your phone, car, home and even your pets – but what about you?

Home Insurance

Protecting your home should be top priority and covers the cost of repairing your home if it’s damaged.

How to protect yourself

Protection should always be considered before you need it – just like car insurance. Policies are always cheapest when you are young, fit & healthy so the sooner you put a policy in place, the better.

Income Protection

Income Protection provides a regular tax-free income for policyholders if they are unable to work due to accident or sickness. It is available to both the employed and the self-employed.

Once the benefits have started, they will continue until the policy expires, or the insured person returns to work or dies. Usually, the policy will have a fixed term to the standard retirement age.

Life Insurance

Life insurance policies pay out either a lump sum or a series of payments should you die during the life, or ‘term’ of a policy, usually to your dependents. In most instances, the pay-out is tax-free.

The pay-out can be used to pay off your mortgage, provide an income for your dependents, or fund a savings plan for your children.

Critical Illness Cover

Critical illness cover pays out a tax-free lump sum to policyholders if, during the term of the policy, they are diagnosed with one of a number of specified ‘critical’ illnesses or conditions, such as: cancer, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, paralysis following a heart attack or stroke, or HIV/AIDS as a result of a blood transfusion.

The lump sum can help pay off your mortgage, debts, pay for medical assistance and ensure your family are looked after financially even after your death.

Ready to speak to someone?

Fill in your detials below and a member of the team will give you a call

* By submitting my details I agree to an advisor contacting me by telephone or email to discuss my potential requirements.

Building Insurance

No one wants to think about the worst-case scenario, but by insuring your home against damages, you will have much less to worry about.

What does building insurance cover?

Buildings insurance covers damage to the actual structure of your home, such as the roof, walls, floors, ceilings and foundations. For example, if your house is destroyed or rendered uninhabitable, you can claim the cost to rebuild or carry out the necessary repairs.

When should I take out a policy?

You should always ensure that there is proper insurance in place from the moment you become responsible for the property, even if this is before moving in. We can help you coincide your insurance with your mortgage.

What about my belongings?

Contents insurance covers the ‘material possessions’ in your home, for example, your TV or iPad, clothes, curtains, carpets and furniture. Put simply, contents insurance covers anything that can be moved while buildings cover insures anything that can’t. You can even get joint building and contents insurance to make sure everything is covered.

What Our Customers Say

“I cant thank Emma enough for her help and support in helping me get a commercial mortgage. Before I was given Emma’s details I was badly advised and told I wouldn’t be able to get a mortgage. In less than 24 hours she had arranged a meeting for me with a local business manager the following week. She took a huge weight off my shoulders, and was always at the end of the phone to answer any of my questions!”

Lucinka – Cheshire


Securing your property no matter the type

We know you’re different. All our customers are. Our expertise covers all sorts of scenarios.

Important information

Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any debt secured upon it.

There will be a fee of £395 which is payable on application, Alder Rose Mortgage Services will also be paid commission from the Lender.

Alder Rose Mortgage Services LTD is an appointed representative of Legal Webb UK LTD which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority no, 734694. FCA does not regulated some forms of Buy To Let Mortgages. This sites is intended for UK customers only. Company Registrations no, England and Wales 11443964.